Gatherings at 10:30 am each Sunday at 720 West Main Street, Fremont, MI (Behind State Farm, entrance is in the rear.)
WELCOME TO MOSAIC CHURCH!
We view our community much like that of a mosaic picture. Many different, and often times fragmented pieces, coming together to form a beautiful picture, especially when Light shines through it. We understand that most people, if not all of them, are broken, hurt, wounded and left feeling useless. We desire that Mosaic is a place where people can realize that God can take the broken things of our lives and make something extraordinary, and beautiful, out of them. You Belong Here.
We extend a special welcome to the following:
- If you are single, widowed, married, divorced, trans, gay, etc.
- The rich, the poor, and those who are somewhere in between.
- Those who have crying newborns, grown children, no children, or a broken relationship.
- Those who are skinny as a rail or could afford to lose a few pounds.
- You are a great singer, can’t carry a tune in a bucket, love to stand and sing, or prefer to sit quietly.
- You’re “just browsing”, just woke up, just got out of jail, or someone dragged you to Mosaic Church.
- If you are Pro-Life, Pro-Choice, Right to Life or anywhere in between.
- If you are religious, a regular church attender, haven’t stepped foot in a church since little Joey’s baptism, or just don’t like organized religion – Don’t worry we’ve been there too.
- Those who are over 60 and have not yet grown up and also teenagers who have grown up too fast.
- Soccer moms, NASCAR dads, starving artists, tree huggers, latte sippers, vegetarians, and junk food eaters.
- Those in recovery, as well as those who are still addicted.
- If you have too much “junk” to deal with, are down in the dumps, or everything is going just fine.
- If you blew your offering money at the craps table.
- If you work too hard, don’t have a job, if you’re highly educated, or never finished school.
- Those who are inked, pierced or both.
- Whether or not you have hair and regardless of the color of your hair.
- If you are in need of prayer right now, had religion shoved down your throat as a kid, or got lost in traffic and wound up here by mistake.
- We also welcome tourists, seekers, doubters, bleeding hearts…and YOU!!!